RENTAL OF RIB BOAT PALAU – SARDEGNA
Athensail also offers the possibility of daily excusions with a spacious rib boat (with skipper) in the magnificent of islands which make up the Archipelago of La Maddalena. The boat can either be organized exclusively for you, or shared by other guests who are also looking for a day of fun and adventure discovering beautiful coves, white beaches and swimming in crystal waters.
The tour starts in Palau where the skipper will be happy to help you decide on the itinerary taking into consideration any personal requests. The qualified skipper will also guide you to see the local attractions as well as the enchanting scenery. During the various stops throughout the day in the many coves it’s possible to snorkel, or swim to the beaches where there are often paths to walk on, some of these may even lead to a small church, or even an old military fortress.
WHY CHOOSE A RIB BOAT TOUR IN PALAU?
Simple! Due to the speed and the shape of the hull it allows you to comfortably visit multiple spots in one day and get into the smaller shallower coves.
It’s also easy to reach some of the more popular locations such as:
- Tahiti beach (Cala Coticcio) (island of Caprera)
- Cala Portese (Caprera)
- Cala Napoletana (Caprera)
- La Maddalena’s (island) historical town center
- Razzoli & Santa Maria islands or even the smaller islands of Barettini & Corcelli
- Not to be forgotten is a must stop over in the famous Natural Pools of Budelli (island) otherwise known as the Madonna’s Mantle. You won’t be able to resist a swim here!
Our rib boat is manufactured by SEA WATER and is 7,5 meters, produced in Sardegna with a simple and comfortable design, the craft is sea worth, safe and fast with a Yamaha 250 hp engine.